Dear fellow students,
Greetings from Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU)!
As the long-expected new semester is about to commence, BFSU earnestly welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you! Please carefully read through the following instructions and recommendations for your smooth completion of enrollment procedure.
I. Teaching Arrangements
According to teaching plan of BFSU, courses for the fall semester in 2020 will begin since 14th September (current students) and 21st September (fresh students).
Please have access to Blackboard of BFSU via the linkhttps://bb.bfsu.edu.cn/and study on the campus online platform. You need to use your ID of Digital BFSU Uniform Identity Authentication System to log onto the platform. You are requested to get in touch with faculty members of BFSU and keep effective communication, so as to make sure that you are informed of detailed teaching arrangements including selection of courses and teaching activities of the School.
If you are already in China and wish to come to campus for study registration, please contact your school immediately.
II. Tuition Fee Payment (only for self-sponsored students)
1. This academic year degree students may pay their tuition fees either in one instalment per academic year or in two instalments per semester. Unless otherwise specified separately, the fee rate for the semester is normally 50% of the tuition fee for the academic year. But current students who have not paid the tuition fees for the previous semester must pay the fees for one academic year at least.
2. Please make the payment by bank transfer before 12th September 2020 if you are current students, and before 19th September if you are fresh students, and send receipts of bank transfer to designated email address. After that, BFSU will arrange details of online delivery of courses. Students who do not pay the full amount of tuition fee on time will not be enrolled or allowed to attend courses.
3. BFSU will arrange details of online delivery of courses on the precondition of receiving your receipt of bank transfer. If you fail to make the payment or provide receipt of bank transfer and do not inform the University of reasons in advance, it is deemed as waiver of enrollment.
4. Fees being paid and collected are denominated in Chinese currency.
5. Students who withdraw from the program due to personal reasons will be refunded the full amount of tuition if they complete the procedure of withdrawal within the first week of the semester; 20% of the tuition of the current semester will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if they complete the procedure within the first two weeks of the semester; 50% of the tuition of the current semester will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded if they complete the procedure within the first four weeks, while the tuition of the current semester is not refundable if they complete the procedure after the first four weeks. Please understand that application fees are not refundable.
6. BFSU’s bank account:
Beneficiary: BEIJING FOREIGN STUDIES UNIVERSITY LB
Bank: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA
BEIJING MUNICIPAL BRANCH
ZIZHUYUAN BANKING OFFICE
Account No.: 0200007609026402172
Swift code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Please indicate “International student tuition”, together with student ID and passport name on the note of remittance.
III. Health Guidance
As the COVID-19 pandemic is not yet over, during this period, you are requested to pay attention to personal protection, follow instructions and recommendations of local health authority, and keep close contact with faculty members of your School. BFSU will do the utmost to provide you with all necessary guidance and assistance.
Relating to Tuition Fee and Receipt of Tuition Fee Payment:firstname.lastname@example.org
Relating to Delay or Waiver of Enrollment:email@example.com
Relating to Courses:
School of Chinese Language and Literature:firstname.lastname@example.org(Undergraduate);email@example.com(Graduate);firstname.lastname@example.org(Non-degree Students)
International Business School:email@example.com
School of International Studies and Diplomacy:firstname.lastname@example.org
School of English:email@example.com
Wish you good health and all the best. The pandemic will come to an end for sure. We are looking forward to seeing you in the beautiful campus of BFSU soon!
Overseas Students Affairs Office
Beijing Foreign Studies University