Applications can only be submitted online, according to the process below:
Please note：If you prepare to renew your passport, please renew it before you apply. Once you applied, your passport number cannot be amended.
1. Application dates:
For spring semester: October 15 to December 15 each year
For fall semester: April 10 to June 15 each year
2. Go to: http://study.bfsu.edu.cn to register and follow the application process step by step, submitting all the material required.
Please select "Individuals at their own expense" program.
Please note: Applicants must submit detailed contact information including: contact person, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, and email address.
3. After submission of application, please pay application fee online. Application fee is non-refundable and should be paid in time. Applications without the application fee will not be processed.
4. Applicants must regularly check the mailbox used for application after submitting and paying the application fee. BFSU may require further materials and may need to contact the applicant for any clarification.
5. Selected applicants will receive a notice of acceptance together with instructions about registration details including time and airport pick-up, insurance information, etc. by mail. For this reason, correct contact details are essential.
6. Dormitory for new students will be arranged by BFSU. New students do not need to reserve dormitory.
7. Applicants shall register at BFSU within the required time period to begin their course of choice.